Highlight Features of OnePlus 8 PRO
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Processor, Adreno 650 GPU.
- In-Display fingerprint scanner.
- Quad Rear cameras With improved Low light performance
- Punch Hole Front Camera with AI and Portrait Mode.
- No 3.5 mm headphone jack – Switch to USB type C earbuds.
- FHD+ Super AMOLED No Notch display to ensure the full vision
- Android 10.0 Out of the Box with Oxygen Os.
- 5G Support
The Oneplus 8 Pro is likely to come with a hole punch camera similar to the Samsung Galaxy S20.
The phone will come with a glass back design and will feature a large 6.5-6.6 Inch Super AMOLED Display, with (1080×2340 pixels) and 19.5:9 aspect ratio. It will also use the Corning Gorilla Glass 6 for protection. Also, Oneplus is unveiling a new 120 Hz display at CES 2020 that the company can use in the 8-Series.
As per the latest reports, the Oneplus 8 Pro will come with Quad-Cameras along with a TOF depth sensor.
Powering the device is the upcoming Qualcomm 865 Processor and the Adreno 650 GPU.
The base model will come with 8 GB ram and 128 GB storage this time, and 7T Pro can have upto 12 GB Ram like the Samsung Note 10+.
The last big update is going to be the 120 Hz display, up from the 90 Hz display on the current generation.
Also, we are expecting the price to stay constant for the base model for OnePlus 8; it will start at Rs. 33,999.
The Oneplus 8 Pro can launch for Rs. 52,999 and there are going to be higher models with 12 GB Ram and 256 GB internal storage.Apart from the upcoming Oneplus 8, 8 Pro and the Oneplus Concept, this year they can launch a new affordable Oneplus 8 Lite.